We have been working hard to prepare ourselves for the reopening of NYC Fitness Club. We hope that you find comfort in the fact that over the past few weeks, we have worked tirelessly to research and take all necessary precautions in order to be prepared for our reopening and keep our members and staff as safe as possible.
We wanted to personally THANK our NYC Fitness Club Family for your patience and commitment during this difficult time. As we find out more details regarding our official reopening date and protocols, we will continue to update you all on our website and social media.
Frequently Asked Questions
The gym suspended billing as quickly as was administratively possible after its closure.
It is possible that some members were billed in error while we worked to freeze billing in our system. As such, those members will receive an adjustment or credit applied to their membership.
If your membership has an expiration date, you will receive a credit in the form of a membership expiration extension for the number of days the gym was closed.
If you have prepaid Personal Training sessions, the expiration date of your sessions will be extended when we reopen, so you can get back on track with your fitness goals.
NYC Fitness Club is committed to providing a safe and clean environment for our members, guests and employees. Gym’s following a cleaning protocol following the CDC guidelines that have been found to be effective against viruses. During the closure, we are intensifying our cleaning and disinfecting measures in our gym.
- Members will have access to contactless reservation system and check-in option via the Mindbody Mobile App.
- Team Members will wear masks & gloves (alongside other Personal protective equipment if required by public health officials).
- Members are required to wear masks or face cover and have the option to wear gloves in the gym while working out (unless required by public health officials).
- All gym equipment & machines will be cleaned throughout the day.
- All high-traffic surfaces will be disinfected multiple times a day.
- All floor surfaces (mats, rubber, wooden/laminate) will be vacuumed & disinfected daily.
- Multiple new sanitation stations can be found throughout the gym for member use.
- Members are required to wear cloth masks or disposable face coverings (NO head buffs or bandanas) appropriately ALL THE TIME and have the option to wear gloves in the gym while working out.
- Bathrooms will be monitored multiple times a day to empty garbage, refill soap and cleaning supplies, and disinfect sinks, counters, mirrors.
- Looker rooms, showers and steam rooms will be closed.
- Certain machines and areas of the gym may be marked as closed & there are no group classes allowed at the moment.
- CDC guidelines will be followed to wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching the face, and maintain a safe social distance (6 FEET or more) from others.
The gym is located at 4930 20th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11204
You can wear whatever is comfortable for you to workout: jeans or suit and tie, but not naked. However, there are some restrictions to footwer: no high heels and boots. It is recomended for your own safety to wear sneakers.
You can sign up as a member online using our website or simply drop by our gym. Our frontdesk personnel will be able to assist you further.
There are no age requirements to become a member of NYC Fitness Club. However, kids under age of 12 require one of the adult family member to accompany them while participating in one of our class sessions.
You can choose your trainer by visiting our “Trainers” page, which is located in the top menu to get a better sence of our trainers qualifications. You can also meet our trainers in person while visiting our facility, or when you sign-up online by adding additional note with the name of trainer.
NYC Fitness Club classes structured and designed according to your conditions. We offer classes for beginners, intermediate and atheletes with advance level of training.
All classes sales are final, and there are no refunds. Credit is not given for missed classes, but students may have the option to make up a class, based on availability.
Parents should call the facility one hour before the scheduled class time to inquire if a class is canceled. Makeups are offered for classes that are canceled due to inclement weather.
Our classes schedule located in the drop down “Schedule” menu on the top of this page. You can sign-up for available classes. However, keep in mind that we just opened our doors and we`re still putting together some classes schedule. Please check back later on or simly call us if you have any questions.
Basic membership allows our members to use all of the gym`s equipment without any restrictions. However, there are limitations to use boxing rings, octagon and dance halls while they occupied by classes.