MMA/ Muay Thai / Self Defense
Rodion Gor was born on June 1st in 1977. Since his childhood he has been doing different types of combating. He had served in the presidential security forces as a national guard in the sport section.
Rodion is the coach of champions! He prepared 3 world champions and 6 world winners of Muay Thai and Kickboxing. Nowadays Rodion is an owner and a head coach of the fight club “GOR Team” in Moscow, Russian Federation.
Rodion Gor has a YouTube channel which focuses on combat and self-defense (see ‘Rodion Gor’).
Education & Qualification
Rodion graduated from the Academy of Physical Education and Sports and got the higher physical education and since then may serve as a coach-trainer.
Awards & Recognition
- World champion – Taekwon-Do (ITF) 1997
- Europian champion – Kickboxing (full) 2001
- World Cup Bronze medalist – Kickboxing K-1 (WAKO) 2010
- World Cup Bronze medalist – Muay Thai (IFMA) 2010
- 5-time champion on Taekwondo and 7-time champion of Muay Thai of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Master of sports International class
- International judge, International referee
- Thai boxing
- Knife fight
- Weight Loss Programs
- Power functional training (krossfit)